It’s a rainy day and not that good for grocery day. So I look for a recipe online on how to make a cookies and I am so thankful that all of the ingredients are available in my kitchen! But what I did is a chocolate version cookies. When the cookie daugh is done and ready for baking, I found out that my Oven is not functioning! I am so pissed and frustrated so I decided to use my oven toaster instead as an alternative. Thank goodness it turned out well and delicious!!!
Here’s the recipe.
Chocolate cookies (good for 15 – 18 pieces)
1 cup All purpose flour
1 cup butter (soften)
3/4 cup granulated white sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 pc. large egg
1/2 cup cocoa powder (unsweeten)
1/2 cup peanuts (you can use any kinds of toppings)
1. In a small bowl, combine all purpose flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder.
2. In a large bowl, beat the butter both sugar, vanilla extract and egg until it become smooth and creamy. Use the wooden spatula for this that’s very important.
3. Add the flour mixture gradually and stir it until combined.
4. Add the nuts and fold it in the cookie dough.
5. Pre heat your oven toaster for 2 minutes.
6. Put a spoonful of cookie dough in the pan of oven toaster make sure that there is atleast 1/2 inch distance from the other daugh and cook it for 5 – 7 minutes.
Just double the amount of ingredients if you want to make this cookies in a large quantity